Session 4. International Conference on Asphalt 4.0
Digitalization applied to maintenance and use stage of roads
This is a new option inside itafec.com the possibility to see again a session of a past event, on this case the session 4 of the International Conference on Asphalt 4.0.
Asefma and ZAS, in collaboration with EAPA, are pleased to invite you to the “International Conference on Asphalt 4.0” (#ICA4point0) where the latest technologies related to the digital transformation of asphalt the paving sector will be determined and analyzed.
The “International Congress on Asphalt 4.0” will be held on September 20 and 21 in Madrid, and is a continuation of the initiative Asefma was inaugurated on May 11, 2020 in the same city. However, about this occasion the event will expand to broader dimensions to achieve proportions on an international scale in line with the subject area.
For this reason, the event will be organized in close collaboration with the EAPA’s “Asphalt 4.0” working group, as a promoter of the digitization of our industry.
Session 4. Digitalization applied to maintenance and use stage of roads. Dr. Juan José Potti / moderator
- Sustainable paving: real time monitoring of CO2 reduction emissions in the manufacture of warm mix asphalt. A real example from Aida Marzá / Standardization, Quality Control and R&D&I Assistant in the Asphalt Laboratory of BECSA
- SIMEPU: an efficient integral maintenance system for urban pavements. José Ramón Albert / Project Management Office R&D at PAVASAL
- PAV DT: new pavement monitoring system for predictive maintenance. Pilar Peiró / Project and R&D Engineer at BECSA / Simetría Grupo
- Object Type Library (OTL) as a ground truth for building digital twins in construction. An asphalt construction case study. Berwich Sluer / Manager Quality, Research & Support at Boskalis Nederland
- Roundtable: Quality control based on classic data and new data from big-data and new technologies. How to merge both sources? José Luis Peña (Aleas), Ersun Görener (Infratest) and Nik Giehl (MOBA) /